Leach Wallace was retained as the prime consultant to provide design and construction administration services for the renovation of a 106,453 square foot, four story residence hall that was originally constructed in 1959. The building underwent a renovation in 1983 to make the facility into a student residence hall. The south side of the building was constructed in a suite style student dormitory with two to four occupants per suite, one shared bathroom, a common living room area, and one shared kitchen. The bulk of the facility’s student occupancy space consists of 33 suites. The project included the complete renovation of the resident manager’s suite, kitchen, and toilet rooms in each student suite, as well as some upgrades to public areas.