Robert Leach, P.E., LEED AP
Chairman of the Board
Mr. Leach’s areas of expertise include the design, operation and maintenance of hospital, laboratory and related facilities. His experience includes serving as director of facilities for three Baltimore area hospitals. With this background, Mr. Leach has specialized in the hospital conceptual planning and design, facility and campus master planning, and the planning and design of central plants for heating and cooling. Mr. Leach has over 30 years experience in the field of engineering.
• 1981 / Mechanical Engineering / MD
Mr. Leach is also a registered Professional Engineer in Delaware, New Jersey, Virginia, West Virginia, Illinois, Georgia, Pennsylvania, New York and Florida and is registered by the National Council of Examiners for Engineering Surveying.
• American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE), Baltimore Chapter, Member and Past President
• American Society of Hospital Engineering, Member
• Chesapeake Area Society of Hospital Engineering, Member and Past President
• Consulting Engineers Council of Maryland, Member and Past Secretary
• Engineering Society of Baltimore, Member and Past President
• Garrett-Jacobs Mansion Endowment Fund, President
• National Fire Protection Association, Member
• Society of American Military Engineers, Member
• BS Mechanical Engineering, The Johns Hopkins University, 1979
• MBA Business Administration, Loyola College, 1985