Mike Lamdin, P.E., LEED AP
Senior Vice President
Mr. Lamdin has more than 24 years of experience in consulting engineering and has been with the firm since 1994. He is a graduate of UMBC (BSME) and Johns Hopkins (MBA) and is a life-long resident of the State of Maryland.
Mr. Lamdin is responsible for supervising four multi-disciplinary project teams consisting of project managers, engineers, designers and CAD operators. His area of expertise is in the management of large and complex healthcare projects and has overseen the design and construction of hundreds of projects throughout his career.
Mike is the Principal in Charge of the Charlotte office.
• 1999 / Mechanical Engineering / MD
• 2007 / Mechanical Engineering / DC
• 2008 / Mechanical Engineering / VA
• 2018 / Mechanical Engineering / DE
• American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers
- Former Board Member
- Past President of Baltimore Chapter
• Engineering Society of Baltimore, Member
• BS Mechanical Engineering, The University of Maryland Baltimore County, 1994
• MBA Business Administration, The Johns Hopkins University, 2005