Kenneth Frazier, P.E., LEED AP
Mr. Frazier is an architectural engineering graduate of The Pennsylvania State University and has over 30 years experience in consulting engineering. Mr. Frazier has successfully completed dozens of major renovation projects and infrastructure replacements for a variety of building occupancies, and he has developed extensive construction phasing sequences. His designs have been applied to a variety of facilities including governmental, commercial, hospital and institutional buildings.
He is well versed in conceptual and master planning, the analysis of energy and utility distribution systems for large institutional health care and industrial campuses. Mr. Frazier has extensive experience with the design of new and renovated chilled water and boiler plants. With this broad range of experience, he offers utility load profile analysis, master planning for growth, and life cycle costing to determine the system with the lowest owning and operating costs.
- 1993 / Mechanical Engineering / PA
- 1996 / Mechanical Engineering / MD
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE), Member
- American Society of Plumbing Engineers (ASPE), Member
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA), Member
- BAE Architectural Engineering, The Pennsylvania State University, 1985