Nicholas Nucci, P.E., LEED Green Associate
Senior Vice President
Mr. Nucci is an Architectural Engineering graduate of The Pennsylvania State University with over 30 years of experience in consulting engineering. He is a registered professional in four states and has been with the firm since 1991.
Mr.Nucci’s area of expertise includes the analysis and design of heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) and plumbing systems for medical, institutional, and government facilities. His responsibilities have included evaluating alternative concepts, energy analysis, developing designs and documentation, construction phasing sequences, writing specifications, investigating field conditions, preparing technical reports and feasibility studies.
Mr. Nucci acts as Principal in Charge for several design teams located in the Elkridge, Maryland office, as well as Leach Wallace's commissioning group. Mr. Nucci is a registered professional in Maryland, Virginia, Michigan and California.
• 1992 / Mechanical Engineering / MD
• American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE), Member
• American Society for Healthcare Engineering (ASHE), Member
• Virginia Society of Healthcare Engineers (VSHE), Member
• National Capital Region Society of Healthcare Engineers (NCR-SHE), Member
• BAE Architectural Engineering, The Pennsylvania State University, 1987